Image Map

Friday, March 2, 2012

Catch up

Sorry I've been MIA lately.
Life has gotten in the way of me posting. This last week has been a rough one. I've just been feeling super stressed with the wedding, a new house and work all piling up on me and it all kind of blew up on Wednesday.

I don't want to make this purely a wedding blog, but that's really all that has happened in my life lately (yes I just added two pages that have to do with the wedding, but that's more for my sanity than anything else.)

I hope to get back to posting more regularly soon. Keegan and I are going up to Tupelo this weekend to do some shopping and to see some old friends (and one of my bridesmaids.) Hopefully that'll be the mental break I've been needing and I can get back to doing what I need to do.

Thanks for sticking by,
Aislinn

No comments:

Post a Comment