Image Map

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DIY Wedding: Cake Picks

Woohoo, three posts in one day!

Anywhoo, after seeing Happily After All post about doing cake picks I decided I need some too since we're doing cupcakes. (Seriously I have gotten so many ideas from that girl, I just wish I knew if she was still posting somewhere.)

First I printed off our inner circles. One side has our wedding date and the other has our names.


Then I printed out the backing circles and cut them out. I also punched out some of the leaves/clovers out of the extra paper that we're going to use for our invitations. 

After lots and lots of glue on the back of the inner circle, 
 You have one side to your cake stick!

 Next I measured out 1 inch from the top

 Stuck double stick tape to the toothpick and stuck it to the back of one of the sides.

 I put double stick tape on the other side of the tooth pick as well as lots of glue on the sides

And stuck on the other side
 And there you go! One finished cake stick 

Now repeat until  you have as many as you need. I need about 150 so I have some work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment