Image Map

Thursday, March 15, 2012

You Know You Look Sexy When...

...you have snot running down your face.

TMI? Sorry.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm sick. Keegan's sick. We're one big mess. A snot flowing, throat full of knives, ears popping, sneezing mess.

Apparently almost everyone at Keegan's work has this cold, including his office mate. And since no one at his job seems to ever be able to take a day off work, Keegan picked up the cold. And brought home to me. Isn't he sweet?

I felt a tickling in my throat on Monday but brushed it off. By the time I woke up Tuesday my head felt like it was going to pop off and I couldn't swallow anything. Unfortunately I also can't take time off work (especially this week) so I've suffered through. I haven't felt too bad besides the nose and throat thing, but today I feel like death warmed over. Lovely.

I'm just glad our friends from Missouri aren't coming until next weekend. I doubt we'd be very good hosts with how we're feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment