Image Map

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: TableCloths

I don't think I've ever been so excited about tablecloths before. I found Linen Tablecloth on another wedding blog and decided to take a look at their clearance section. Boy am I glad I did! We were originally going to rent plain white tablecloths but that was going to add up fast. The original place we were going to do our catering through was going provide linens, but they ended up hardly returning my emails so are in the process of negotiating with a different catering company who will provide linens for the buffet tables, but we'd have to rent other linens from a 3rd party. My dad suggested paper tablecloths, but I really didn't want my wedding to look like a picnic. I'm super happy and impressed because ones I found in the clearance section turned out to be less than renting them!

I just ordered 
17 of these bad boys in "Pine Green" for the tables our guests will be sitting at as well as the head tables

and 
Two of these for the present table and sign in table in "White." 

I got these 19 85" square tablecloths for $92.53. We got free shipping because our order was over $50!

We're not going to put the longer white tablecloths under the overlays because we're cheap and none of the longer tablecloths were on sale, but I don't think that our guests will notice. The corners of the ones we got will come up a few inches from the floor so I think they'll be long enough.

Woohoo one more thing checked off the list! 


No comments:

Post a Comment