Image Map

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty uneventful. Just a laid back, getting things done around the house/for the wedding kind of weekend.

Friday I convinced Keegan that we should grab Mexican at really the only good restaurant in this town. It was good, but nothing like my favorite Mexican restaurant back home.

Saturday morning was full of running errands and trying to convince Keegan I needed a German Shepard puppy (seriously it's not fair that cute boys that volunteer with the Humane Society bombard you with puppies right as you walk into Pet Smart.) Unfortunately I left the store without a puppy. However, Keegan got a ladder so that he could start and finish his latest home project:

Hanging the new speakers that go along with: 

This beast. This piece of machinery controls our T.V., PS3, radio, Ipods and more. I was a little warry about having all of this equipment in my living room, but Keegan did a good job of wiring them up in the attic. Believe me, the little bits of wire you can see from the ceiling to each speaker and to the main box is a whole lot better than having wire hanging from every corner and picture frame on your walls.  

While Keegan was creeping around our attic, I busied myself with getting a few DIY wedding projects out of the way. I was smart and took pictures so there will be a few tutorials coming soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment