Image Map

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Search for THE Shoes

I swear, finding green shoes is one of the hardest things I've ever done. I guess I've found plenty of green shoes, but not THE shoes ya know? I feel like my requirements are not that extreme. I want dark green shoes, either flats or with a tiny heel (I'm not coordinated enough to walk in a wedding dress and high heels.) After days of searching without finding THE shoes, I'm going to post my "best" finds.

*I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings if you love the shoes I post, they're just not for me and my big day.*
Apparently wearing cabbage on your feet is in these days? Found here. 

I could do camo. I mean I do live in the South now-a-days, the capital of camo. (Sorry, I had to.) Found here.


I could do a Wicked Witch of the West impersonation with these found here

Or these (found here)


Now for the serious contenders: 
I just wish they were in a darker green and not $80 (found here)
I really like these. Perfect height. Just not the right green. I'm looking more for something like this: 

It looks like I'll be stopping in at David's Bridal to see if I like any of their dyeable shoes. At least they can dye them to the same color as my bridesmaid's dresses. I hate giving them money though; I feel like they're the Wal Mart of the bridal world. Anyone else have such a hard time finding THE shoes? Anyone have any idea/suggestions for me? 





1 comment:

  1. i totally understand this delemma. i'm looking for really light minty green heels for prom. it's so hard to find the right shade!
    i like the last ones though!

    ReplyDelete