Image Map

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Really Universe?!

*Warning, this post might be TMI for fathers, guy friends, or others of the male persuasion*








Anyways, as I was saying: REALLY UNIVERSE?!?!

Possible pink eye, a killer headache and my period all in a 24 hour time span? What god, spirit, or Santa Claus did I piss off to deserve this?

In my last post, I mentioned that I woke up with my eye feeling irritated and super red from my contact. Well, after almost 48 hours of living in my glasses, my eye is still pretty red. Not as red as yesterday, probably because I'm not wearing my contacts, but red none the less. I'm still not sure if I'm going to make a doctors appointment for tomorrow (Monday) since it did get better today. I'll see how it looks in the morning and decide then. Thank goodness I don't have to work tomorrow.

During work today, I started getting a killer headache. By the time I left work, I could barely keep my eyes open. I had to drive to pick up Keegan from work, but I made asked him to drive the rest of the way home while I sat there with my eyes closed trying not to lets the bumps in the road bother me too much. We grabbed some lunch at B-Dubs (Buffalo Wild Wings for you not in the know,) hoping that getting some food in me would help and then headed home. Food, water, and 2,500 mg of pain reliever didn't help my pounding headache, so I finally got in some pj pants and collapsed on the couch. I woke up 4 hours later with my killer headache down to a manageable throb, but I felt that loopy, weak feeling I always get after taking a nap, and it hasn't really gone away since.

I don't need to write a whole lot about this, but I got my wonderful monthly visit from Aunt Flo today. I'm always happy (for lack of a better word) to see her since I'd rather not be pregnant on my wedding day, but she's always a pain in my stomach...and back...and head....and you get the point.

To make this weekend even better, Keegan's leaving tomorrow for a customer visit in Indiana for three days. I hate it when he leaves. I know that it doesn't even compare to what my friends go through who have spouses/partners in the military or other jobs that take them away for months at a time, but after living long distance for all of our relationship until we moved down here, I just hate being away from him for more than a work day at a time (yes I'm sappy, sue me.) I hate lying in bed alone having to talk to him over the phone instead of being able to roll over and talk to him. When we were dating, the phone was one of our lifelines, but now I hate talking to him over it.

I know this post was really just me complaining, but hey, it's my blog and I do what I want.....and sometimes a girl just needs to let it all out right? I don't have any close girl friends down here who want to hear about my girly problems, so the entire internet gets to know about it instead. Makes sense right?.....right.




If you're of the male persuasion and are wondering why you just read all of this, you can't say I didn't warn you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment