Image Map

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good News Everyone!

I swear, every time I hear that, I think of Professor Farnsworth from Futurama...

My pink eye, or whatever made my eye look like a cherry tomato, is gone. Since Saturday, the redness has slowly decreased until today when I got up and my eye looked perfectly normal. No doctors, no drugs, no 'nuthin, just time and wearing my glasses for the last four days. I'm not even sure if I did have pink eye, or if something got under my contact and severely irritated my eye (I'm still going to throw away that set of contacts just in case.) My right eye never got red, just a bit itchy on Sunday. I work up on Monday expecting it to be bright red, but it was perfectly fine. I never really had the rest of the pink eye symptoms such as lots of eye goop, severe itchiness, or waking up with my eye plastered shut, so I'm really leaning towards the irritated eye theory. 

I swear, no wonder the doctors can never figure out what's wrong with me. I get aches, pains, and cherry tomato eyes for no apparent reason that just go away on their own. Now of only these stupid headaches would magically disappear......

No comments:

Post a Comment