Image Map

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Threes

3 things you wish for:

1. For Keegan and I to always have the lovey-dovey, teenagers-in-love type of love that we have right now for the rest of our lives.
2. To someday live closer to my family.
3. Children

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts!):

1. Get a visible tattoo
2. Dye my hair red. Not fire engine red, but a dark auburn.
3. Quit my job and do whatever came my way. Start my own business? Have children? Lounge around the house all day?

3 bad habits you have:

1. Not working out
2. Putting the dirty dishes in the sink or on the counter instead of putting them in the dishwasher.
3. Procrastination.

3 insecurities you feel:

1. My weight (see #1 above.)
2. I won't be able to make real friends in our new city. I've never been able to make true friends well. Acquaintances, sure. But a true blue friend? Never.
3. That I won't be able to be a good enough wife/mother for Keegan and our future kiddos.

3 talents/skills you wish you had:

1. Cooking. I need to make something other than pasta and cookies before Keegan revolts.
2. A good sense of direction.
3. I wish I had more handy-man skills. I can hammer a nail into a wall, but that's about it. Power tools kind of scare me.

3 things you would do if you had more time:

1. Read
2. Craft/Art
3. If I had unlimited money, go back to school for any of the number of things I'm interested in.

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation:

1. Snuggling with Keegan. There's nothing like finding that spot right in the crook of his arm, snuggling up and forgetting the world.
2. Reading. Getting lost in another world / someone else's life is the best way to forget my problems.
3. Video games. Don't laugh. It's kind of like reading. I can get lost in another world and forget about real life for a bit.

3 things that spark your creativity:

1. Seeing other people's art.
2. Talking to other creative / like-minded people
3. New experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment