Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So What! Wednesday






I'm linking up with Shannon at Live After I "Dew" again for another So What! Wednesday.

So What...

...if I bought 5 pints of raspberries yesterday and then promptly proceeded to devour an entire pint as soon as I got home. They were $1 each and much healthier for me than the cookies I was eying.

...if I've decided we're cleaning out our pantry and fridge before leaving for Missouri for the wedding and honeymoon. Guess that just means we're eating a lot of pasta for the next two weeks.

....if no matter how much my ovaries and uterus beg for a baby as soon as we're married, we've decided that it's better to wait a while. Keegan still owes me a trip to Ireland and I'm not doing that while pregnant or with a baby in tow.

 ...if Keegan may have considered the thought of getting a dog or cat just to slow down my baby cravings.

...if I won't get my passport back in time to go visit family in Canada. While I'm sad we won't get to see them until probably next summer, I'm glad that we're going to be able to have a relaxing week in a cabin in the Smokey Mountains.

...if I'm ridiculously excited for next weekend. Keegan, myself, and three of his interns are going to Beale Street in Memphis. I've never been and two of the interns just turned 21 so we're going to have an awesome time. Just think of it as my last fling before the ring....with three boys and my fiancé.

Scratch that. I wast just told that none of the interns can go anymore. Now I need a trip to Beale Street and Ireland before we can get to the baby makin'

What are you saying So What! to this week?








On a more serious note, on Monday, I posted about two young men from my hometown who lost their lives serving overseas. It has come to the attention of one of the men's families that the Westboro Baptist Church will be protesting his funeral on Saturday. I have written an update about what is happening here. I typically don't like talking about religious or political things, but this has hit too close to home for me to stay quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment