Image Map

Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthday List

Apparently, it's difficult for friends and family to come up with presents for my birthday and Christmas. Since my birthday is in 17 days, I figured I would make a list of things I would appreciate receiving this year.

*Note, I don't need any of these things. Friends and family have been beyond amazing recently with all of the wedding gifts we've received, so I feel bad about asking for anything for my birthday.*


This is more of a "need" than anything else. My current phone, which I've had for 4 years, has stopped sending and receiving texts. Honestly, I use my texting more than anything on my phone, so I would really like a new one. Also, I would like to upgrade into the world of smart phones. When we bought my new car (which I still have yet to do a post on,) the sales guy was astounded that I didn't have a phone with bluetooth. Now, I just have to beat my sisters convince my sisters not to steal my upgrade! I detest Apple products (besides my Ipod,) so I would love to go with an Android, but if I have to, I could deal with an Iphone. 

Kindle gift card. Since getting the kindle, I've been devouring books right and left and there are only so many free-bees that I want. I'd love to hop on the bandwagon and read The Hunger Games or 50 Shades of Grey, so a kindle gift card would be perfect. They can be purchased online or in stores like Walgreens and Walmart.

Rebok EasyTone shoes. I got a pair of these for Christmas in 2010 and I love them. I wear them pretty much everyday which means that unfortunately the "balls" have gotten holes in them and deflated. Now, every time I take a step, they squeek and squish, especially if it's wet outside. A size 7 or 7.5 in woman's should work. They can be found here.


"Tu Amor" wall decal. I've been lusting over this for about a year now. I think it would look perfect over our bed and would give our bedroom that classy spunk that I love. It's from Etsy seller BeepArt. At $57, it's a little spendy, but I love it all the same. If this were to show up at my doorstep, I would want lettering option #4, as an outline, and in black. Thanks! 

A Visa or specifically, Target gift card. I've been living in the same 2 pairs of jeans since we moved down here (over a year ago,) so I feel like it's time to get some new threads. Target is really the only reasonably priced option within a three hours drive of us, so unless I want to try my luck at online shopping, Target it is. 


And.....that's basically it. Since moving into our new house, all the things that I want/need are for the house which should be taken care with wedding presents. I know I'm an adult when I can think of things I'd rather spend my money on other than myself! 

So yep, T-17 days until my golden birthday. Honestly, with all of the wedding chaos happening, I forgot I even had a birthday this year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment