Image Map

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So What! Wendesday

Today, for the first time ever, I'm linking up with Shannan at Life After I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday.



I'm saying So What! if....

...I'm more excited to wear my rehearsal dress than my wedding dress. My wedding dress is hot (as in it makes me sweat, not look sexy) but my rehearsal dress is cute, cool and comfortable.

...I'm so over this whole wedding planning thing. I've been planning for 10 months now and I'm just ready to party it up with all of our friends and family. Oh, and finally become a Mrs!

...I'm thinking of creating a new blog after the wedding. I've only had this one for about a year now, but I think I'm done "Movin' On" and am ready to settle down.

...I live for the rainy days during the summer. The South is hot and the only relief from mid-March until October is those rainy days.

...I planned (and bought groceries for) 5 dinners this week but we haven't eaten any of them. They all include grilled chicken, but it's been raining for the last two nights. It's no fun to grill in the rain and cooking chicken on the George Forman grill just isn't the same.

...I registry stalk. I know I shouldn't, but I want to know if we need to look out for a package. Our mail man/woman sucks so I want to ensure that all of our presents are getting to us. Oh, and I'm just nosy.

...I've lost my taste for coffee. When I was in college, there was a Starbucks across the street from the building I spent most of my time in, so coffee and I became BFFs. Now, the nearest Starbucks is at least 1.5 hours away so we don't get to see each other but once every two months, or so. Coffee and I met up again in KC in June for Keegan's cousin's wedding and sadly, I think our relationship is over. It's just too bitter even though I like more sugar/milk than coffee, according to my dad.

...I've had a few major minor freak outs these last few days. I have a wedding coming up in 23 days a few weeks, so what do you expect? I'm not proud of them, I'm just lucky to have a soon-to-be-husband that indulges me in ice cream.

What are you saying So What! to today?




3 comments:

  1. LOL I love when you siad 'my wedding dress is hot' and then followed it up with 'as in it makes me sweat, not look sexy.' girl, you crack me up! and there's zero shame in the registry stalking game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ya, having a wedding in Missouri in August may not have been the best idea. Oh well, you live and learn.

      Thank you for commenting. I just skimmed through your blog and I may have found a new daily read!

      Delete
  2. Just wait until you have kids, coffee will become your best friend again :)

    ReplyDelete