Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Girl Friends and Good Music

It's amazing how a good talk with a girl friend can really lighten your mood. Lately I've been in less than a stellar mood but after a talk with Keegan's cousin today, I feel much better. We spoke for about six hours while I was at work (don't give me that look, I had nothing else to do,) over Facebook chat about anything and everything ranging from my bridesmaids dresses (she's going to be one of my bridesmaids,) to tattoos. It was just really nice to talk to a girl again about things that I can't really talk to Keegan about. I love him and all, but he gets a little bored after I've shown him about two dresses.

It also helped that I decided to leave work an hour early to go get my new glasses and on the way home, I totally rocked out. I don't care who saw me singing horribly to Avril Lavigne and Maroon 5, it made me smile, and that's all that matters.

And for the fun of it, here are the new glasses. I usually go for black frames, but the ladies at the eye doctor tricked me and made me pick them out after I had taken out my contacts and they had dilated my eyes so I couldn't see five inches in front of me. They'll take some getting used to, but I don't mind them too much.


P.S. that's totally a list of cupcakes I want for the wedding behind me. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment