Image Map

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Empty House

Today was one of the days where I wish I could have stayed at work a little bit longer and the drive home didn't fly by. Keegan's in Houston, Texas for work today and tomorrow so I'm home alone tonight. I hate coming home to an empty house. Talking to Keegan through text/Gmail chat/over the phone just isn't the same as coming home and spending the night with him. I honestly don't know how we did it for the first few years we knew each other and the first year and a half of our relationship. I know that many people would enjoy this time to themselves, but I honestly like spending as much time with Keegan as I can. I know that my mom will go grocery shopping just so she can get an hour away for herself, but I like to do tasks like that with Keegan. Maybe I'll enjoy doing those things by myself after being married for twenty years and having three kids, but for now, I'm enjoying spending the time I have with him.

I've been meaning to post our engagement pictures for a few weeks now, so since I'm missing him like crazy, here's a few pictures of me and my love.

These ones were taken by my friend Kelly Christensen (I'll add her website as soon as she's done with it.)







*Just as a side note, I own all of the rights to these photographs, so no using these images unless you ask me first!*




No comments:

Post a Comment