Image Map

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

100 Days!


There are officially 100 days until our wedding. I can't believe it!  I would be lying if I said I wasn't counting down (see the counter at the top right?) but the 100 days mark still seemed to sneak up on me. Every time I think about it, I get a flutter of nerves and excitement in my stomach.

100 days until I marry my bestest best friend.

97 days until I'm in Columbia with my friends and family

102 days until we leave for our honeymoon in Canada where I get to see all of my extended family and Keegan gets to meet them for the first time.

May is going to be a busy month. We're going up for my sister's graduation (woot woot!) and we have our tasting at Hy-Vee the same weekend. Hopefully our bridesmaid's dresses will continue coming in (2 our of 4 are in,) we'll settle on a menu, finish some more DIY projects and I'm hoping my dress will come in by June like it was promised.

June we have a wedding at the beginning and end of the month which I'm excited about. I've been to a total of 2 weddings, one when I was 11, the other about 2 years ago. During both of these weddings, I wasn't really "scoping out" ideas for my own wedding, so I'm excited to see if I can pick up any ideas from these weddings. Also, the wedding at the end of the month will be Keegan's cousin's, so I'll be able to meet a lot of his dad's side of the family I haven't met yet.

July brings a potential bridal shower at the beginning of the month and my birthday about a week before the wedding. I'm sure I'll be a big bigger ball of nerves by then!

I'm so excited to start counting down in the double didgits. I can't wait to marry my best friend surrounded by the love of friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment