Image Map

Monday, November 14, 2011

Wedding Bliss and Fast Cars

Woohooo wedding progress has been made! We finally have an official date and place as of this morning. We were trying to get married on August 11, 2012, but the venue that we're getting married at was booked, so we moved it up a weekend so now the official date is August 4, 2012. Since I was off work today, I spent all day designing our invitations. This is somewhat backwards since I still haven't made our save the date cards, but our photographer hasn't gotten them back to us yet. I'm hoping she at least sends the CDs to us by the end of the week *fingers crossed.* Our wedding website is 85% done, I'd say, it just needs our engagement photos added and once we figure out our honeymoon, information about that plus some more information about hotels for out of town guests.

Once the engagement photos come back, I'll make the save the date cards and send those out. Hopefully we'll get some early RSVPs and can get a rough estimate about how many people are actually going to come to this shindig. When we're in Columbia for Christmas, I'm going to be dress shopping, maybe cupcake tasting, and potentially meeting with a florist if we decide we have the budget for flowers (even fake flowers are surprisingly expensive!) A lot got done today, but there is so much more that needs to get done in the....264 days left.


P.S. Keegan treated himself and bought a 1971 454 Corvette.
Ain't she purdy? She arrives Friday from Austin Texas. I'm only a little excited 

No comments:

Post a Comment