Image Map

Friday, November 18, 2011

I Have A New Girl Crush

Kinda.....

Keegan and I had a date night tonight and saw "In Time" the new Justin Timberlake/Amanda Seyfried movie. The movie was actually really good which I was surprised at because I don't really like Justin Timberlake as an actor (well I don't like him in anything really,) and after seeing Amanda Seyfried in "Mean Girls," I pegged her in the stupid girl side kick role. I did like her in "Mama Mia," but I didn't even realize that it was her tonight until I looked her up on IMDB. Anyways, the whole point of this post is she looked AMAZING in the movie.


Red hair does wonders for her and I think that is why I didn't realize who she was. Plus her eyes look HUGE; its amazing what a great smoky eye can do for someone. 


The only problem I had with her is she was a little too skinny. In one scene where she was sitting down, I could count every bone in her knees and I'm not a fan of that. 

I also found some new loves in my life with four wheels, but sadly I cannot find pictures of them. The 1970-ish Charger that was used by the police in the movie was b-e-a-utiful, complete with suicide doors. 


And this Jaguar doesn't hurt to look at either. 

You should go see it. Pretty girls, beautiful cars, good plot, lots of things blow up and JT doesn't look bad either (if you're into that kind of thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment