Image Map

Friday, March 1, 2013

Fab Friday



Reasons why this week (and next!) are fab:

  • I talked about in my last So What! post that we were having our friend, Brendan from Missouri, move in with us. He was supposed to move down February 22, but he showed up a week early on the 15. I was apprehensive about having another 20-something boy in the house, let alone my husband's best friend, but it's worked out pretty well. Sure, I lose both of them on Saturdays when they work on Keegan's Corvette, but it's been nice having someone else in the house. Since we're not charging him rent, only asking him to pay the electric bill each month, he's been cleaning up around the house for us. I walked in from work one day and he was vacuuming! It's been nice not to have to worry about cleaning the house after work, that's for sure. 
  • My husband's coming home tomorrow! I haven't talked about this, but Keegan has been in San Francisco since Sunday. I know that a week apart is nothing compared to what our military families go through, but it's been hard not having him around. Thankfully Brendan has been with me so I haven't been as worried about coming home to an empty house. 
  • On Monday, Keegan, Brendan and I are going to Atlanta to see the third part of my Irish band bucket list, Dropkick Murphys. I've already seen Flogging Molly and Gaelic Storm, so seeing Dropkick rounds out my top three favorite bands. We got general admission tickets so I'm going to wedge my way up to the front and stand right next to the stage. To say I'm excited is an understatement.
  • While in Atlanta, the three of us are getting something done that has been a year in the making. I won't say too much until I have pictures, but it has to do with needles.....

That's all folks! Link up with Laura and tell us what's Fab in your lives! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment