Image Map

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So What Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesdays!


Today I'm saying so what if...
  • ...Keegan and I aren't do anything for Valentine's Day (that I know of.) He's not the most romantic guy out there, and is impossible to shop for, so we decided to just skip the holiday this year.
  • ... I'm ridiculously anxious for my next doctor's appointment. I *think* we'll be talking about starting Clomid. Just one more step on the way to growing our family! If you want to read about our baby makin' journey, you can go to my other blog
  • ...I'm also anxiously waiting for our wedding video to come. We were promised the video 3 months after our wedding, but we've rounded the 6 month mark with empty hands. Our videographer was my biggest regret from the wedding, so I hope that at the very least, the video turns out well and we didn't waste a ton of money. 
  • ...we possibly have some big changes happening this year. Unfortunately I can't say more than that right now, but it could turn our lives upside down. 
  • ....I won Heather's Fitness Giveaway! I won a heart monitor, a water bottle, a Jillian Michael's DVD and so much more! I've never won anything before, so I'm beyond excited to receive this package! 
  • ...Keegan's best friend, and best man, Brendan, is coming down next weekend to live with us for an unknown amount of time. Keegan loves him like a brother, and I do too; I'm just a little worried that there will be so much boy bonding going on that there won't be any room for me. Keegan has assured me that won't happen, but it's still in the back of my mind. Anyone else had an experience like this and wish to share their stories?  

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get your video soon!

    As for your your new roommate, I think you gotta set some ground rules. Maybe give a time from and then reevaluate at that time?

    Stopping by from So What Wednesday!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete