Image Map

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Few Firsts

I saw this on Laura's blog, The Everyday Joys and it looked like fun!


Some of my firsts...

1. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Stick a thermometer in my mouth (while keeping the cat from playing with it,) and put eye drops in (I'm bad and don't take out my contacts at night.)

2. First thing you do when you get home from work? Make sure the cat hasn't destroyed the house and then usually plop down in front of my computer.

3. First kiss? A short term boyfriend in junior high. We were at an arcade that our group of friends went to every Friday after school and it was in front of everyone. Not very romantic.

4. First home? Technically my first home was my parent's home back in Canada that we lived at for about 9 months. My first home in the U.S. was my parent's home in Missouri. My first home with Keegan was here in Mississippi that we bought before we were married.

5. First car? 2001 white Ford Focus that I got when I was 19. I was the strange kid and didn't get my license until I was 19.

Similar to this but with half of the paint scratched off the hood. Car from Google images. 




6. First thing you wanted to be when you grew up? An artist. Something that I've always wanted to do. In college it changed slightly to running/owning my own gallery.

7. First choice beverage? At home, typically water (we don't really keep anything else but milk in the house,) but when we're out, it's usually Coke (I'd love some Pepsi, but not many places sell Pepsi in the south.)

8. First choice dessert? Chocolate cake.....or cheesecake.....or ice cream.....mmmmm dessert.

9. First choice of a restaurant? Honestly depends on my mood, but I'll almost never pass up Italian food or Mugshots.

10. First song that comes to mind? Honestly can't think of one right now.

11. First major purchase? College. I'm still paying that off and will probably do so for the next 40 years.

12. First job? Well my first real paying job (besides babysitting) was a lifeguard at the pool we had been going to since I was little. I stayed at the job plus added in teaching swim lessons for over 6 years.

13. First time you flew on a plane? 1990 when my parents and I moved from Canada to Missouri.

14. First real "big girl" job? I'd say being paid to save people's lives is a pretty "big girl" job. See number 12.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I'll link to you and post mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aislinn! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I posted the cookie recipe under your comment if you want to check it out!

    Love the first kiss story...very funny. (-:

    ReplyDelete