Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

Fab Fridays


Today I'm linking up with Laura for Fab Fridays and so should you!

Why is today fab? Well let me tell you:
  • It's Friday. 'Nough said.
  • After some major changes with my job in November, I'm finally starting to feel like I'm doing something worthwhile, and that's a great feeling.
  • We went and saw Daughtry and Three Doors Down on Tuesday. Daughtry was a huge disappointment, but the opening band, Aranda, is a new favorite. Three Doors Down kicked all kinds of ass.

 Aranda

Daughtry 

Three Doors Down

Daughtry and Three Doors Down Duo
  • It's Friday
  • I made chocolate chip cookies last night because I had a huge chocolate craving. Keegan and I are both trying to eat better, so we ate a few and packaged up the rest for me to take to work. I've been good and only eaten one today. I put them on my co-worker's desk so they wouldn't taunt me. 
  • Along the same lines, I've lost 20 pounds since mid-September! Getting diagnosed with PCOS has been both a blessing and a curse. 
What's Fab in your life? Like up with Laura and let us know! 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aislinn! I'm visiting from the link up with Laura :) Congrats on losing 20 lbs, I'm on a weight loss journey myself... I made brownies this week too haha. Have a great weekend! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete