Image Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ABCs of Me

Today is a dreary, rainy, blah kind of day and I don't have the brain power to come up with a riviting post, so I decided to steal Caitlin's idea and do the ABCs of me!

A. Age: 23

B. Bed size: Queen-ish? Keegan actually built our bed when he was in high school. It was originally a water bed, but he put in a regular mattress during college. I say queen-ish because it takes full-sized sheets, but a queen comforter. Kind of confusing when you try and buy bed sets.

C. Chore you dislike: Hand washing dishes. I don't mind throwing them in the dishwasher, but something about hand washing dirty dishes skeeves me out.

D. Dogs: None at the moment. I do have my puppy (even though she's 12) back at home who lives with my parents. We got her when she was 6 weeks old and I was 10. We've grown up together and it's going to be such a sad day when she passes.

E. Essential start to your day: Usually it's waiting for my second alarm to go off allowing me to get an extra 5 minutes of sleep. Since September, it's been rolling over, sticking a thermometer in my mouth and popping pills.

F. Favorite colors: The "royal" colors: deep blue, emerald, deep purple. I'm so excited that emerald is Pantone's color for 2013!

G. Gold or silver: Silver, unless it's white gold.

H. Height: 5′ 4″ on a good day.

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano for like 7 years and guitar for about a year.

J. Job title: Currently I work at an art gallery. I can't really say what my official job title is because it's somewhat related to the government and I'd rather not get into that. If you're curious, send me an email. 

K. Kids: Hopefully soon! You can read all about our baby-makin' story over at my other blog, Baby Makin'

L. Live: Well, I was born in Canada and lived there about 9 months before my dad accepted a job in Missouri. I'm still a Canadian citizen! I lived in Missouri throughout my college years and moved to Mississippi two days after my college graduation. We currently call Mississippi home, but I'm sure that'll change at least once or twice more as Keegan finds his "forever" job.

M. Mom’s name: Elaine

N. Nicknames: Ais is the most common. Keegan calls me Aizy sometimes.

O. Overnight hospital stays: I don't think I've had any overnighters. I have been to the hospital for mysterious side pains which we thought were my appendix, three spinal taps and an emergency spinal patch when my last spinal tap caused a spinal headache.

P. Pet peeves: Plain rudeness and ignorance. Racism, which unfortunately still happens a lot down here.

Q. Quote from a movie: I'm so horrible at movie quotes. I'm the joke of our friend group because I've seen very few movies that apparently I've supposed to seen by this point in my life. Things like Star Wars.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: Two “little” sisters (who are both taller than me.) Brianne who is 19 and Caitlynn who is 15

T. Time you wake up: Usually I wake up with Keegan's alarm at 5:30/6 and then again at 8 when I get up for work.

U. Underwear: Anything but thongs. I honestly don't see how other women find those things comfortable! Usually I get my underthings at Target or Walmart. I'm kinda proud to say I own nothing from Victoria's Secret.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: This could potentially be a long list, but I'll just mention the ones I've found since we've moved to the south. Fried green tomatoes. Collard greens. Lima beans. Apparently down here, mac n' cheese is a vegetable? (not that I'm complaining...)

W. What makes you run late: Getting lost or forgetting something at home. I'm usually one who is 15 minutes early if anything.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, wrist, spine, possibly ankle?

Y. Yummy food you make: Anything baked (especially brownies, chocolate chip cookies, and cupcakes,) Just like Caitlin! Keegan is more the cook in our house; I'm a better baker.

Z. Zoo animal you like: Penguins. Giraffes. Big cats. It's been so long since I've gone to a zoo. I think the closest thing to us is the "Buffalo Park" about an hour away from us.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment