Image Map

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Weeeee!

I just got off the phone with my dress shop. My wedding dress is in! I made a tentative appointment for 3 on Saturday for my fist fitting.

The only problem? My sister, Bri, graduates at 4....half an hour away from where my dress is.

Unfortunately I may just have to skip the first half of Bri's graduation. I would have my fitting earlier, but Keegan and I have our taste testing with Hy-vee at 10. Rusty, the guy we've been emailing back and forth with said that the food tasting would take 30-minutes to an hour, and the cake testing would take about an hour. So total, 1.5-2 hours of food tasting. This means that the earliest I could get to a fitting would be about noon or noon-thirty after the 30 minute drive from Columbia to Jeff City. I was worried about them not having any appointments late enough, but the only appointment they had is almost too late.

Oh well, I won't be back in Missouri until June 23 for Keegan's cousin's wedding and even then, we'll be in Kansas City, not Columbia, so this seems to be the best, if not only, time to get my fitting in.

As well as visiting my dress and doing our taste testing, I want to go back to our venue and take as many pictures as possible. We've been having problems visualizing our space because when we went to see it last (in January,) it was in the middle of an overhaul. We're still not sure if we're going to get married in a stone semi-circle or on the grass. Believe me, the stone semi-circle is more appealing than it sounds.

I also want to run into Kay Jewelers to see how long it would be to get my rings soldered together. I'm hoping that they could do it in the few days we'll be in Columbia before the wedding. If not, I guess we'll just wait until we get back from our "honeymoon" to get it done. I also want to talk to them about getting my rings engraved.

As well as all of the above, I want to go dress shopping for my mom, go to Hobby Lobby/Michaels, get Keegan's hair cut, go to Kohls to see if they have the white dress I want to wear at the rehearsal dinner, talk to my parents about the rehearsal dinner, go makeup shopping with my mom, and go to Target to see if they have $1 flip flops.

Think I could cram any more into the 36 hours we'll be in Missouri?

No comments:

Post a Comment